-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mermaid Queen

This piece titled “Mermaid Queen” wraps up this month’s mermaids theme.
To create her trident I used the ends of three spinners, a jewelry drop, and a wooden skewer.  The silver loops on the bottom right are made of silver trim.
The blue pebbles are a product I purchased at Michael’s craft store a few years ago.  I’m not sure if they still carry them. 

A similar product is Robin’s Nest Dew Drops.  They come in a variety of colors and can be purchased at Frantic Stamper and other online stores.

17 comments:

Netty said...

Oh wow Laura this is totally gorgeous. xx

Georgie Horn said...

This is lovely, are you selling it?

Ephemera said...

Loving this Laura, she is exquisite. You have such an eye for detail.

DitzyRedhead said...

beautiful!

Gina Peake said...

Seriously?? This is amazing!!

Angie said...

Laura, she's gorgeous! I'm always amazed with your use of odds and ends to make elements for your ATC's.


Angie

Joanne said...

Oh it's just....ever so....absolutely..... Oh darn it, I'm just lost for words.
Hugs Joanne xx

Debbie said...

Oh Laura... words can not express, this is beautiful. I just can't help but wonder, does your mind ever stop thinking up wonderful ideas?
I wish I had just a ounce of your creativity. And where do you come up with all the neat, exactly what you need embellishments????

Createology said...

Mermaid Queen is so enchanting. I adore how you break down the elements you use so brilliantly. Happy creating...

Hester said...

A great piece!

Elaine A said...

Laura -

Absolutely breathtaking! You are most definitely the Queen of ATCs! I love this piece, you are so creative.

Elaine Allen

Suz said...

Just fabulous. You must feel so proud!
Duz

Lululiz said...

Amazing piece, I love the way you have put the trident together.

ann said...

So beautiful your work is just so creative and inspirational.xx

Mary Ann Tate said...

I really love this one. Beautiful.

Seahorse Ranch Girl said...

OK, I've said it before, but this is an all time favorite. I love the hippocamus carousal animal, the bubbles, and beads, that lovely mermaid. It is just fab.

Jean Franks Beck said...

Wow! This is absolutely stunning, and so very cleverly put together! Beautiful work!