-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Friday, June 10, 2011

Sea Goddess

The frame around the image is made of pressed plant fibers that I colored with Ranger Distressed Inks.  Her headpiece is embellished with microbeads.

12 comments:

bobbie said...

Breathtaking!!!

Netty said...

Oh wow its stunning. Annette

Mary Ann Tate said...

Just lovely. I love your use of the micro beads with the gold net and the small shells at the bottom. Pretty:)

Ann said...

gorgeous!! love the microbeads!

Lululiz said...

You are quite amazing, you always create the most beautiful ATCs. They are incredible little pieces of art.

smokeysmom said...

Gorgeous mermaid ATCs!!

Debbie said...

Just love this, try as I might, I could never compare to your exquisite work.
Debbie:)

Elaine A said...

Laura -

Simply AMAZING! This is such an exquisite piece of art. I truly love how all the elements you chose work beautifully together. GORGEOUS!

Elaine Allen

Suz said...

Laura,
I just got my beautiful ATC in the mail today. Thank you so much! It is truly a piece of art. I have it right by my bed where I can admire it.
Big hugs,
Suz

ann said...

Amazing !!! you are so very creative and I love your new header xx

Joanne said...

Another beauty. Micro beads elude me. They always seem to be full of static and go anywhere other than where I want them to. Love the colour of them and the matching shells.
Hugs Joanne xx

ShabbyChicShaz said...

She is amazing :)