-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Nevermore – Poe Inspired Art

I’m hosting a tombstone swap in the VintagePhotoImageATC group on Yahoo.  The requirements are that the participants use one or more of the tombstone templates I supplied and that the card have a vintage feel.  Here is my card for the swap.

8 comments:

My name is Cindy said...

Awesome Laura!!

Ginger said...

This is so cool. I love it. Thanks for the free templates too. EAP is my favorite!

Elaine A said...

Hi Laura -

Just beautiful! I love Edgar Allen Poe, his life story was so sad. ANd thank you for the templates!

Elaine Allen

Kate Yetter said...

This is beautiful! I love the vintage lady and the black roses!

Lululiz said...

Very classy and elegant. And totally Edgar Allen Poe. WOW.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Thanks for the chance, your Poe ATC looks really fabulous.

Kris Dickinson said...

Oooooo! Beyond fabulous Laura!

Lynn Stevens said...

My VERY Favorite Halloween ATC ever!