-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Peace on Earth - Designed for Alpha Stamps

This is the last of the Christmas themed pieces I designed for Alpha Stamps.  To create the base I used small metal hinges to hinge together 3 ATC sized Masonite gothic arches.  The music paper in the background is stamped vellum.  I raised up the center ATC and added lace to the bottom.
Alpha Stamps products used in this piece:

14 comments:

Plush Possum Studio said...

This is a refreshingly pretty and fullbodied work! You manage to maximize space without cluttering--wish I could follow suit!
Rose
P.S. Your holiday header's a knockout!
:)

Createology said...

Really lovely and the tryptic is terrific. Jingle Bell Joys...

ann said...

Beautiful !!!

Joanne said...

The way you put all those tiny pieces together baffles me. Such an amazing design.
Hugs Joanne xx

The Sparkly Fairy said...

Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Each visit to your blog is a treat! Love the Alpha Stamps featured project. Delightful.

JoAnne said...

Beautiful Laura and I love your holiday header!

Sue Young said...

Stunning!!!!!

Kris Dickinson said...

Spectacular piece Laura!

Elaine A said...

This is such a beautiful piece Laura. I love how it turned out. Most definitely a piece to be taken out for many Christmases to come.

Elaine Allen

P.S. Love the falling snow on your blog!

Dorthe said...

OH SO BEAUTIFUL, -AND SO LOVELY.
Dorthe

Unknown said...

This piece is just filled with wonderful inspiration! I love it so much! FABULOUS!
XOXOXO

SusanLotus said...

Awesome creation! So beautiful!

Lynn Stevens said...

Just Fab-u-lous Laura, I hadn't seen this one yet!!!
Your Amazing!
hugs Lynn