-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Friday, June 22, 2012

A Summers Day


The combination of soft yellows, browns and creams are one of my favorite combinations.  The woman that is the focal point of this ATC is the same one I used for the Lovely Moments Canvas Book.  I loved so many of the images I used for the book, I decided to create a series of ATCs using scaled down versions of the images.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Laura its fabulous , love the lemon with the sepia well done Hugs Elaine

trisha too said...

beautiful,Laura!

:-)

Lululiz said...

The colours do work so well together. Amazingly detailed ATC once again.

SusanLotus said...

Lovely ATC!

chrissie said...

Really beautiful and so many things to see in such a small space

xxx

theresa martin said...

Lovely work Laura.

Unknown said...

Quelle douce réalisation, I love it

Art From The heart said...

Gorgeous art!
Hugs

Art By Wanda said...

These are all amazing!!! And I'd love to win any one of them!!!!