-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Mold and Mildew Chipboard Potion Bottle

Graveyard Mold and Mildew
“You can’t have one without the other!”
This is my second bottle for the chipboard bottle swap.  The label is from one of my new potion label collage sheets designed to fit the chipboard bottles.

Products I Used For This Piece

4 comments:

Beverly Sager said...

Spooky and fun - love the way you used the fibers :)

Joanne said...

What a delight. Love the wooden bits.
Joanne x

Martina said...

Stunning piece, I do enjoy seeing your artwork, Laura!

genagirl said...

That is so cool! I keep getting inspired over and over!!!