-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Monday, December 2, 2013

Edwardian Themed Christmas Ornaments

The ladies from my Parfumerie Collage Sheets are on display in these Edwardian Themed Christmas ornaments.  I love the non-traditional soft pastel colors from the Cherish 6x6 paper pad that I chose for these ornaments.  
The base comes from a set of layered chipboard ornaments.
The white poinsettias are from the Season’s Greetings Vintage Dazzlers (layered glitter stickers).  The cream resin sparrow is colored gold using Gilder’s Paste.
The sparkle on the snowflakes (cut out of the Cherish papers using a snowflake punch) and the leaves come from Diamond Stickles.  To give the snowflakes more support I glued together 3 layers.
I thought the pleated ribbon was a perfect accent to the round ornament.  Just as in the “Baby It’s Cold Outside” door book, I added sparkle to the chipboard snowflakes with Diamond Dust.
I attached the smaller punch out star to the larger star using a chain and added a Fancy Chipboard Star Cut-out for more detail.

12 comments:

Theresa said...

These are so cute!! I really LOVE the tear-drop shaped one...although the star one is very awesome too....OH, and the circle one with the tassel....LOL!! I LOVE them all!!!

Diane at Craftin Your HeART Out! said...

Hi Laura,

I love everything about these ornaments. Especially the old world vintage look of them. Beautiful!

Take care,
Diane

Hester said...

Laurie, you are soooo right about the colors. These are really pretty and could stay hanging all winter...

SusanLotus said...

These are truly beautiful! I love them. <3

Karen Mallory said...

Gorgeous Laura! Now I know what to do with the cardboard cut out ornaments I have laying around!

Ms Misantropia said...

Lovely - very 'Downton Abbey' :)

claude said...

bonne idée

Maureen said...

Beautiful Laura - like Christmas at Downton.

Donna said...

Those ornaments are darling. Such detail for a small thing. I love how they turned out. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous!! I love how you made them so fun and elegant at the same time!!

Unknown said...

I love them espically the vintage look!!

Cocofolies said...

Wonderful ornaments, I love all!!!