-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Sweet Christmas Themed ATCs by Various Artists

The sweet Christmas ATCs below are some I've recieved in swaps from various artists.  Enjoy!
ATC by Gina Peake
ATCs by Alice Hyde
ATC by Kris Dickinson
ATC by Julia Zieman

9 comments:

SusanLotus said...

No images... ?

bobbie said...

None here, either...

Cocofolies said...

I see all, and they are really gorgeous !! Coco xx

Jeanne D said...

All so pretty. Nicely done ladies. :)

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

gorgeous act's...how beautiful!
your blog is beautiful as always..you had fun with this swap!
hugs
susan s

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SusanLotus said...

Now I see all the images and the ATC´s are wonderful!

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Lovely atc's!

Donna said...

Those are all adorable. I recently did a couple of these and I LOVE making them. It is so neat to figure out how to get what you want on so small a surface. Love, love, love them :o)