-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Tres Chic Dress Form Plus a Recap of the Dress Forms in the Series

Picture above is the final dress form in the series.  I made the first one in February 2011 and the last one last week.  Talk about a project taking a long time!

As requested, below is a recap of the rest of the dress forms in the series..
For all you altered cigar box fans, I have a new video tutorial project I’ll be posting this coming weekend so stay tuned!

17 comments:

claude said...

belle idée

Ronda Liebert said...

I love them all, but I love the patriotic one the most!!!! It is awesome.

Margie said...

These are all amazing Laura! I think my favourite one is your latest but they are all so beautiful. Thanks for sharing them with us. Margie

Seahorse Ranch Girl said...

Stunning. Each one, I think..."this is my favorite"...then I look at the next and think...this is my favorite. Beautiful.

Chris said...

I am absolutely blown away by your art work. I want to grow up and be just like you although I'm probably old enough to be your mother.

Judys Lace Creations said...

Oh Laura, these dress forms made me gasp!!GORGEOUS!!

Cocofolies said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!! What else could I say Laura??.. Never seen any dress SO BEAUTIFUL and SO PERFECT before... WOW again!! Hugs, Coco xx

dyeandpigment said...

Great, great inspiration. I can't pick a favorite. WOW.

Anya said...

What a fabulous collection of lovely, whimsical creations! Each one is gorgeous but if I had to choose I think the patriotic dress form is quite distinctive.
annrnye@yahoo.com

Karen Mallory said...

Oh gosh Laura! Those are all so fantastic and unique! I have a lot of those embelishments but would never have thought to use them like these do!
hugs Karen

johala said...

Hello Laura!
Allways amazing! The ones I prefer are the 3, 4 and 5 ones!
Beautiful work!
Hugs and kisses

Primitive Seasons said...

What a fabulous collection but I especially like the patriotic one. Is that image available somewhere? Enjoy your blog so much.

Mary

Theresa said...

These dress forms are beautiful!!! I can't decide which one I LOVE the most!!!

susan hemann said...

Just love your work, new to your blog! How exciting

Maureen said...

Wow, so awesome! I think the blue and white feathered one is my fav! They are all incredible Laura!

Jackie PN said...

So hard to pick a favorite Laura! Your art is always so amazing! Thank you for sharing! hugs ")

Anne said...

These are gorgeous! LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Can't wait for your next tutorial either. Anne, yourmainestamper