-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Perfume Bottle Necklace


Continuing on with altered bottles is something to wear.
The bottle is painted with alcohol ink.  I used the leaves on the sides of the bottle to attach the chain. 

6 comments:

Denise said...

I definitely would be interested in this particular altered art project :) I'm going to browse further. Thanks Denise

Createology said...

Your altered bottles are stunning. Everything you create is magic. Creative Bottle Bliss...

Karen Mallory said...

This is a gorgeous piece Laura!

Marfi-topia said...

Wow wow wow! Stunning gorgeous work!

Deb said...

That is so lovely Laura, never thought to paint on glass with alcohol inks, love the effect.

Cocofolies said...

I'm a bit in late to comment, but that's a wonderful bottle Laura!! Hugs Coco xx