-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Magical Nutcracker Suite Theatre by Tristan Robin Blakeman

If you aren’t familiar with Tristan and his fabulous work, he is one of my fellow designers at Alpha Stamps.
I thought that his Nutcracker Suite Theatre is magical, and the attention to detail is so out of this world that I had to share it with you.
This is just a small sampling of the pictures and details of the wonderful piece Tristan created, so hop on over to Tristan’s blog “Enchanted Revelries” to see more pictures and details about his creation; it's well worth it.  While there, you might want to check out his other art and the beautiful eye candy he posts regularly.

8 comments:

Kerstin F. said...

Fabulous, soo many wonderful details, really magic!!! Many thanks also for your inspirations and ideas in this year!!
I wish you and your family a wonderful christmas time and a happy new year! Hugs, Kerstin x

Tristan Robin said...

Laura, thank you so very much for showcasing my little theatre on your blog ... it means so much to be complimented by somebody I consider my inspiration and who has set such a high benchmark for paper artisans!

Best wishes for the merriest of Christmases and the happiest of New Years to you and your loved ones!

Unknown said...

So much detail, love it.

jdqltr said...

Wonderful. Thank you for sharing with us.

jdqltr said...

Wonderful. Thank you for sharing with us.

claude said...

merci pour le partage de cet univers onirique

Gaby Bee said...

Absolutely stunning! I love every detail!
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Creative New Year!

Gaby xo

Jackie PN said...

Laura,
I am thrilled that you have shared Robin's creation here on your blog!! I do believe Robin's work and creativity are outstanding and deserves spotlight recognition!! Than you so much for sharing with us!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Jackie xo